I am really excited to have a Teen Team again this coming year. I had contemplated not doing it because of time constraints, but I had so many requests that I am giving it a shot again for this coming season. I will only be taking a limited number of girls onto the team (6 max) so that I can give them a great experience while still doing my senior sessions.
Here are the Details:
- These sessions are for 7th-10th graders only. Juniors are only excluded since I want them to go into their senior years doing something special and not going from one group to the next.
- Total Cost is $500. $250 due now to join the team and $250 due at your main session in the Spring. You are basically paying $100 per session we have together.
- All sessions include all edited Digital Images
- Sept 10th- First group shoot at The Tobacco District in Durham. It's a beautiful location located in downtown Durham near the Bulls Stadium.
- Nov 5th- Fall shoot at Historic Oakview Park in Raleigh. It's a beautiful farm setting with white barns, grape vines, brick walkways, etc. .
- From March-April we will plan your main photo session. We will do a 1 hr.- 1 hr. and a half session with 2-3 outfits of your choice in the location of your choice. Team members get weekend slots if that works best for you. This option is not given to non-team members.
- June 8th- Group shoot in an Urban location, TBD
- July/August- Final Group Shoot. We will do these in a flower field locally. My plan is to use Hillridge Farms, but if they don't plant a field I will use Dorthea Dix.